Get the latest offers with the exclusive Unibet Referral Code, valid throughout .
How to Register using the Unibet Referral Code
Becoming a member at Unibet is a very simple process that takes no time at all. In fact, you could complete it within 5 minutes. All that’s required is some basic information about yourself and you’re good to go.
- Open the Unibet website via https://www.unibet.com on any supported device.
- At the top portion of the page, there’s the ‘Register’ link designed in bright yellow. Click on the link and wait. Alternatively, if you wish to skip step 1 & 2, you could just visit https://www.unibet.com/registration directly from your browser.
- The resultant page commences the process. Note here that the process is composed of 4 stages, each of which requests relevant information. I’d advise that every detail you enter is correct, although I see no reason anyone would offer wrong info anyway.
- The first subpage classes a number of countries underneath several encompassing options, but what matters to us is ‘Oceania’, under which you find New Zealand and Australia. Upon your selection, the page refreshes and then you continue. Still on the same page, fill in your first name, last name, working email address, date of birth and gender, in that order. Then, continue.
- The next subpage demands for your complete address. You have the option to enter your addresses manually or allow the auto-search feature that suggests addresses according to your beginning letters. If using the latter option, search for your address in the given field and select the appropriate listing. Automatically, the remaining pages will be filled as well. Cross-check to ensure the details are correct and proceed to the next stage.
- On the resultant page, create a username and password. Your username has to be unique to be available for use. Your password has to be strong and can be a maximum of 30 characters, with at least 1 special (number or symbol) input.
- Lastly, finish your registration process by setting up ways to retrieve your account in case of any loss. Verify your account via the email address entered so you can start playing. This is the page on which you submit your contact details as well. Voila, the dumpster is filled, and you’re done filling!
Note that you are to make an initial deposit to completely verify your account.
What Body Regulates Unibet Australia?
-Unibet is regulated by the Malta Gambling Commission?
Can I Stream Live at Unibet?
-Yes, you can stream live at Unibet.
Can I Use Trustly To Make Payments at Unibet as an Australian?
-No, you can’t. Trustly is not available to use as an Australian at Unibet.
Can I Download the Hockey App on Mobile?
-No, the Unibet Hockey App is not available for mobile download.
Quality of Platform
One section for each product
Safety: Before playing at any betting site, this is, of course, the first consideration to ensure you’re not falling a victim of frauds. Personally, I make sure to conduct 5 pages of Google search to verify the safety of any site before I play. The most important yardstick for measuring the safety of any site is the licenses and certifications secured. This is due to the legal checks that must have been executed before the licenses were awarded. Having played at Unibet for a while, I am absolutely sure of its safety as all relevant documents have been acquired. That’s not just it. The games are supplied by reputable software developers for expensive costs. This would suggest that the site’s owners mean actual business. Customer reviews are great ways to know more as well.
Sportsbook: There is a sportsbook section as well for sporting bettors to stake in. The offers in each country are tailored more towards the sports available in the region. You should therefore expect tons of local games, such as Australia Open and many more. This does not mean you won’t have access to international sports, however. Europe’s top 5 leagues are adequately covered, with notable mentions being the English Premier League and Spanish La Liga. Other sports are available as well. You can stake on tennis, basketball, baseball, racing and many more. Major and minor sporting tournaments are available to bet on at all time. In fact, in a weekday, bettors could have access to over 100 sporting events.
Odds and Cashouts: Odds are pretty relevant. Unibet maintains an acceptable standard when it comes to odds. The odds are often higher than the market average or, at worst, at par with. The odds are released early and decreases or increases the closer the event becomes. The cashouts on casino games are encouraging as well. There is an impressive return rate on games throughout the site.
Depositing at casinos should be fast as you could be willing to stake on games at any time. An important contributor to this is the payment methods available for use. Impressively, Unibet allows the use of several popular payment methods for depositing. These options are broken down below:
Min Deposit: $10
Max Deposit: $50,000
As usual, using this method requires the details on your card, that is, card number, year of expiry and security digits. If the card is verified by your bank, you’ll have to complete the 3-D Secure check. You may contact your bank for more details.
E-wallet (Skrill, Neteller, Webmoney and ecoPayz)
Min Deposit: $20
Max Deposit: $50, 000
To any of these e-wallets, all you have to do is input your confidential details in the deposit page and you’ll be redirected to the wallet’s official page, from where you can now make payment. The crediting is done instantly and costs nothing. The maximum value for WebPay is $250.
Min Deposit: $10
Max Deposit: $1000
A PaysafeCard is an online payment method that requires no credit or debit card. To use, simply buy the card from a retailer and use the unique 16-digit code to make your deposit. You can accumulate these cards up to $1000 and can also use a single code partially. A PaysafeCard is valid only in the country where it is purchased.
Min Deposit: $5
Max Deposit: $1000
Instant banking is a safe and fast way of depositing at Unibet. To use, select the option from the drop-down and login your bank details. Then, select the account you wish to pay from and define the amount.
Cashing out at Unibet is very similar to making a deposit. All you to do is select ‘withdrawal’ and select the suitable payment option. There are four options available to players from Australia.
Max: $100, 000
Time: 3-5 working days
Max: $15, 000
Time: 12 hours
Max: $55, 000
Time: 1-3 working days.
Max: No limit.
Time: 1-3 working days.
Customer Support Quality
Getting support at Unibet can be done via these channels:
Telephone (9am – 2am AEST, Monday to Sunday)
- 13 78 68 from Australia
- +61 (8)89433444 outside Australia
Email (9 am – 2am AEST, Monday to Sunday)
Live Chat (9 am – 2am AEST, Monday to Sunday)
- On-Site, only available when logged in
The support system at Unibet is quite remarkable. The response time is great on all mediums. What’s more, the team is quite brilliant and understanding, most times saving you the stress of too many explanations.
Unibet has three mobile applications for Android/iOS users. Each application is tailored for a particular section and I would say that’s a very commendable initiative. The apps are:
Unibet Sportsbook App
Stake on the wide range of sports available at Unibet via the mobile app. Enjoy live broadcasts, view popular bets and enjoy high odds for downloading. There are over 100 fixtures to bet on daily. You have access to in-play betting as well.
Final Say on Unibet Australia
Unibet Australia measures up to every standard expected of a gambling platform. The games are numerous and come in advanced interfaces. There are additional features such as live streaming, as well as, several tournaments to participate in to have more fun. The sportsbook is comprehensive, as well. There is a dedicated mobile app for each section. The customer service care is top-notch. Depositing and cashing out is straightforward and easy, as well. Furthermore, the charges on payments are very favorable.
We would recommend Unibet to all gamblers in Australia.
Top 3 Alternatives to Unibet
Ladbrokes is a suitable alternative to Unibet in Australia. It has a nice selection of games as well and is safe and secure to play at. On the pro, it has wider acceptance than Unibet. It has just one mobile app, a feature that could be a merit and demerit. Some players appreciate that players could access all games via one platform while some decry that the app may is not as comprehensive as the tailor-made Unibet apps.
Neds is in competition with Unibet in Australia. The two could pass for the other due to their similar offerings. On the upside, Neds has more payment channels, making for easier depositing and cashing out. Unibet however offers a more detailed game collection and better mobile applications.
Pointsbet could pass for Unibet. It all depends on choices. However, Unibet presents more games to enjoy as well as unique features. Pointsbet, on its part, has a more straightforward website navigation and payment process. It all comes down to preferences that lie on little differences.